You can never say sorry too much, but you ought to change up your style every once in a while. (Especially, if you’re a very sorry person.) Here are twelve original ways to spice up your apologies:
1. Metaphoric Rain Clouds
– representing your tears, of course.
via 4/Four Cards
2. On a Doorway
– with an ‘I love you’ added for good measure.
via The Bottom Line
3. A Letter Straight from ‘the Doghouse‘
– undoubtedly attached to a piece of jewelry.
via Lulov Press
4. CTRL + Z…
5. And Other Geeky References.
6. Scrabble tiles
– unless you’ve just won at scrabble.
7. Big Clumsy Animals
– to illustrate your imbecility.
8. A Charming Mixture of Thank You’s and Apologies
– just keep going until they say, ‘Okay! Okay! Stop it! I forgive you!’
via Vixen’s Empire
9. Written Freshly on a Heavy Rock with your Dark, Iron-Rich Blood . . .
. . . red paint would also work.
via Two Farm Chicks
10. With a Tad Bit of Pure Unintentional Self-Righteousness
– just a tad.
via Tyro Press
11. Like a Bro.
via Sinan Saydik
12. With the Simplicity of Lined Paper, Clothespins and a Black Sharpie
– nothing says it better.
via The Button Dudes