The best decorations are sometimes the most useful. Key hooks, for example, are quite handy practically-speaking, but they’re also a great opportunity for art. Here are some key holder that are a little bit quirkier than your usually key holders. Maybe there will be one that catches your eyes.
The Best Creative Key Holders
1. Keys and Glasses.
via Art Akimbo
2. An Old-Fashioned Chalkboard.
3. Made from Upcycled Wooden Barrels and Hand-Wrapped Wire.
4. A Place to Put Your Mason Jar Flower Vase.
via Old New Again
5. Lord of the Keys.
6. His & Hers.
via Tanner Glass
8. Skeleton Keys and a Starfish.
via Castaways Hall
9. Tile Art.
10. Subtly Attached to the Bottom of a Mirror.
11. With a Slot for Magazines/Newspapers/Snail Mail.
via Pig + Fish
via Gifts & Stars
13. Show Off Your Favorite Animal.
via Red Tile Studio