We haven’t heard much about content creation on mobile devices for the benefit of use in a company or on their website. But as the Bring Your Own Device policies become more common in the workplace, will we see content creation on mobile devices become assimilated into the workplace and easier to use?
Much of that has to come through software that makes content easy to create on a smartphone. Some developments are happening in that right now.
Software That Allows Easier Creativity
Various software is becoming available that allows easy creative collaborations between people on mobile devices. One of those cited in a recent article about mobile content creation is called Workshare. This is being used by attorneys who can collaborate on content with their fellow legal team so they don’t have to hire others to create anything.
That’s always been the problem with content creation for companies: Spending the money to have someone else create content due to the time factor. Things like blogs, videos, and other content that can attract business can’t always be done by those in charge. However, with mobile creative software increasing, this might start to change soon.
Mobile content creation may also play a major factor in creating something immediately when news events or other situations happen.
Creating Content Faster While on the Go
With real-time marketing becoming a more popular endeavor with major corporations in advertising, content creation could also be a part of this revolution. Having the ability to create content quickly on a smartphone can help a company take advantage of something going on in the news that perhaps relates to the products you sell. Because time would be of the essence in these cases, creating a video, a new blog, or any other piece of content in a hurry on your site could be to your advantage.
Do you create any content on your mobile devices? Let us know in the comments below.
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- Content Creation Tips to Attract Highly Targeted Business
- Fall in Love with Content Creation
- How Will Content Creators Fit into the Localized Marketing Revolution?
- How to Be Creative After the Creative Juices Have Stopped
- Two Simple Keys to Effective Content Creation
- Why Transparency is Essential for Content Creation
- Why Upcycling Content is Essential for B2B Marketing
- The Ultimate Content Creation Checklist
- Why You Should Write Your Content Creation Plan Down
- Onsite Blogging: Creating Content at the Right Times to Capture Your Customers