Are you getting the kids (or yourself) ready to go back to school? As a work-from-home parent, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get pretty excited about back to school time. After an entire summer of trying to juggle fun activities with staying on top of work, I’m looking forward to having my kids occupied during school hours again.
Back to school is also a great time for me to re-set and to get things at home under control. This helps both me and my kids start the year off with a bang!
If you’re looking for some help getting organized for back to school, check out these tips below.
Tips for Organizing Your Home
1) Find the Vision you have for a Space
2) Make Organization a Family Value
3) Use the Right Tools for Great Organization
Tips for Organizing Your Child
1) Show that you Value Organization
2) Establish Clear Limits and Routines
3) Always ‘Finish the Cycle’ aka Complete a Task
Tips for Organizing in the Classroom
1) Establish Clear Routines
2) Involve Kids with Classroom Organization
3) Use Words, Pictures, and Color to help Organize
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles: