I have a love/hate relationship with passwords. They’re super important for keeping everything secure, especially in this day and age, but they’re a pain in the butt to keep track of. It also seems like every single thing you look at these days wants you to create an account with a password. It might be tempting to use simple passwords that are easy to guess, but perhaps these stats will change your mind.
Take a look at the image to see how much time it takes a hacker’s computer to randomly guess your password. The 1st column describes your password’s length and other describes the time to crack it.
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- A Painless Way to Increase Revenue without Selling
- Hacked: 11 Things I Learned From Getting Hacked
- Stop Calling Yourself a “Guru”
- Why Entrepreneurs Need “Cloud Computing”
- The Entrepreneur’s Toolbox: 8 Things You Need to Get
- Are You Too Old or Young to Be an Entrepreneur?
- My Entrepreneur Wish List
- 5 Ways Your Small Business Will Benefit from Offering Flexible Work Schedules
- 4 Things Every Small Business Owner Should Think About
- Is Your Computer Backed Up?