The amount of digital marketing channels that are available can seem overwhelming, and as a result some people focus on only one or two of them. Now that people are starting to change the way they access data (i.e. mobile), it’s time to start expanding the reach of your promotional strategy. Here are some of the top digital marketing channels to consider adding to your existing strategy:
Thanks to the prevalence of email spam, many companies have become shy to use it for their marketing. This is unfortunate because a good email campaign can bring in a bunch of leads that wouldn’t otherwise be obtained.
Of course, good emails require good content so that recipients will be glad to both get and read your emails. Such content generally falls into two categories: Newsletters and promotions. Both styles are important for a good campaign–people love to read news, but they also like to receive special treatment and promotions.
Using text for general promotions is usually a no-no, but if your company runs short-term specials or sells products that run out quickly, some of your customers will probably appreciate getting a text notice at the appropriate times.
Make sure to have them deliberately opt in to this service and make it easy for them to unsubscribe. This way, everyone who wants to be texted can be, while no one will end up being annoyed.
This is likely the oldest and most established form of digital marketing there is. Make sure your company has a website, and that this site allows for online ordering whenever possible.
Business buyers don’t want to have to stop what they’re doing to go to your location any more than individuals do, so get that shopping cart up and running. Add social media and other peripheral sites to your marketing strategy to increase your company’s promotional reach.
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- How 15 Digital Marketing Trends will Change
- The Digital Marketing Benefits of Media Outreach
- Human-to-Human Marketing: We Are Not Things!”
- What are the Best Methods for Blogging in a Digital Marketing Campaign?
- 4 Types of Content to Post with Digital Marketing
- 4 Reasons to Outsource Your Digital Marketing
- Don’t Forget to Add a Call to Action in Your Digital Marketing Efforts
- 15 Digital marketing Trends Prediction to Change
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Marketing Strategies for the Coming Decade
- How Your Business Can Benefit from Augmented Reality Marketing