With onsite blogging getting bit of news lately, it’s easy to get the wrong idea. When that happens, it’s best to take a good look at onsite blogging, and measure your expectations against reality.
Blogging has become an integral component of content marketing. Nowadays, there’s really no tricking Google or other search engines. They’ve all improved their algorithms to detect foul play or dishonest behavior. Furthermore, don’t believe anyone who tells you they know secret tricks and tips that will immediately boost your SEO. Before long, Google will punish anyone who tries to game the system.
To try and get on Google’s good side and improve their page rank, many businesses have turned to blogging. It’s a great opportunity to show your expertise, increase your brand visibility, and post new content on social media.
With all that being said, blogging isn’t one of those SEO “tricks” that will immediately boost your page rank. If you’re looking for a drastic improvement on Day 1, then blogging might not be for you.
But if you are consistent and stick to your strategy of writing and posting blogs frequently, your SEO will slowly but surely begin to improve. Blogging has been proven to be an effective means of improving SEO and is a common factor among growing companies.
In fact, blogging has such a big effect on business growth that you may confuse it for an “expectation” and not “reality.” According to HubSpot, companies that blog weekly grow twice as fast as those that blog once per month. Companies that blog more than weekly grow an additional 50 percent faster.
So if your business is looking to grow and expand its customer base, consider onsight blogging. It may be the missing element that your marketing strategy needs to be effective. In addition, it will have a noticeable impact on your overall business growth.
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- Content Marketing: Why You Should Write Blog Posts in a Series
- Utilizing Instructional Blogs in Your Content Marketing Strategy
- What are the Best Methods for Blogging in a Digital Marketing Campaign?
- Why Onsite Blogging Should be Focused on Niche Topics
- Why You Should Choose Onsite Blogging Over Offsite Blogging
- 9 Tips for Coming Up with Content Creation Ideas for Your Blog
- 7 Actionable Tips for Creating an Engaging Blog Post
- 4 Business Blogging Tips that Get People to Actually Read to the End
- 3 Secrets of Innovative Business Blogging
- Use Onsite Blogging to Optimize Your Online Presence