Do you have a place to keep your notes, letters and reminders of your “wins”? I keep a “Hey, Smile!” box for those days when I need to remember all the people that have sent me good thoughts and happiness. You can do it too!
What you’ll need:
- Box: A Cargo box works well for this, or a cigar box, or make something. The possibilities are endless.
- Letters, notes and thoughts sent to you (emails are okay, too).
- Pictures of celebration, accomplishments and “wins.”
How to use it:
- Next time you get a letter or note or compliment from someone that makes you smile and feel good about yourself and the work you are doing, put it in the box.
- Set the box off to the side.
- Take it out when you feel the need for a pick-me-up.
- Smile and remember you are changing your corner of the world.
Do you like to keep track of the kind things people say to you? Share with us in the comments below!
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- Do You Have What it Takes to Work From Home?
- Ergonomics: Don’t Take It For Granted
- The Importance of Skype in the Workplace
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Professional Headshot
- 25 Ways to Make Money With a Blog
- 5 Best Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time
- 101 Actual Ways Anyone Can Make Money Online
- Reducing the Stress of Taxes When You’re Self-Employed
- Staying Informed: My Favorite Home Office Tech & News Resources
- Tips for When You’re Just Starting Your Work From Home Business