Custom content marketing is the new buzzword in SEO. Google has increased the viability of content so much so, that if you don’t have a custom content strategy, you will be left in the dust. But what is custom content? In short, custom content is real company content. It’s you, as the business owner, sharing your expertise with your customers. This can be through infographics, videos, articles, and blog posts.
Companies don’t necessarily have to spend a ton of money in order to produce custom content. Keeping up an onsite blog is a great way for a small company to produce custom content. If you’re a larger company and already have some graphic designers, why not have them design an infographic or an engaging photo?
There are hundreds of ways to produce content that your clients will want to digest.
If you need help with it, obviously we’ll be happy to help. But there’s nothing holding you back from producing it on your own.
Looking for more great reads? Check out these related articles:
- Content Marketing and SEO: Which Comes First?
- Keep Feeding the Content Monster
- Content Marketing Without the Clutter
- How to Rules of Writing Apply to Content Marketing
- The Dirty Secret of Content Marketing
- Simplicity and Empathy: The Two Magic Words of High-Quality Content Marketing
- Spruce Up Your Content Marketing Strategy This Fall
- Is Posting Content Frequently Really the Sign of Good Content Marketing?
- Content Marketing: How to Separate Yourself from the Crowd
- Content Marketing is the Face and Voice of Your Brand